Dark-DivinityDark-Divinity

Main Audio Reviews Stats

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Beautiful

Amazing tune. Phenominal work. There is no other rating other than a 10 - 5 deserving of this song.

Karbon - Psychopath (NG cut) Karbon - Psychopath (NG cut)

Nice!

Well done man. Great tune. Keep up the good work, Karbon.

DXM - Organic System DXM - Organic System

I like it!

4/5 - 7/8

Has a really cool dark sound and feel. Very good song too, sounds great. I love those synths and pads you used. Only criticism I can give ya is, the drums man. It's not a great Drum 'n' Bass song. DnB is famous for having intense, out of line drums with nice rhythm. But the drums are your song are the same throughout the entire song.
boom-crack, boomboomboom-crack, boom-crack, boomboomboom-crack

Give it some innovation, spice it up :]

tijnn responds:

Well problem is it's my intention to give it that industrial looping feel, and i truly understand that some people might not like that but it's not that im too lazy / unskilled to do so, it's a matter of a minute to make another loop, it's just not what i had in mind mate. THanks though

Forever Snare Forever Snare

Gotta be honest

Needs a lot of work.
It doesnt really sound like a DnB song much at all, possibly techno. The drums were really lacking, and the kick drum was droned and boring. I loved the synths though. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the song, had an awesome sound to it. Just didn't seem DnB at all.
3/5 - 6/10

Keep it up though, you have potential.

LightPen responds:

I understand that for you the song not being the normal Drum N Bass you are used to brought it down in marks. But I would appreciate it if you could like the music for what it is and not for what other people have created.

DJ Comet-Severed Pride DJ Comet-Severed Pride

Sounds Great!

4/5 + 9/10
Its a very good sounding song, I can tell you put a lot of hard work into it. The drum beat may need a little bit of work but its really good. Keep up the good work, i'm looking foreward to future submissions from you.

MS - Termination MS - Termination

Not bad

It's pretty nice, I like the sound of it. The synths and pads are very interesting and well used. But it doesn't really have a Drum 'n' Bass feel to it. There is problably a lot more you can do to this song, besides lengthen it. But it is a pretty nice sounding song overall, must say.

[1234abcd] Spooked [1234abcd] Spooked

Good, but not amazing

It's pretty well done. You've got a nice beat and a good use of the synths. But it's really lacking in the kick drum and especially the snare, the 2 areas where DnB mainly focus.

My suggestion would be to find a heavier hitting bass, and a much more powerful snare with less of a ring to it and more of a crack. The song has some potential though.